Monday, July 20, 2009

Target - $59.99! So far, so good!

I posted my aggravation with my last microwave oven - Apollo AAC34B Half-Time Microwave Convection Oven. Good luck finding Customer Service - all 4 numbers have been disconnected, but that's posted under that oven; let's move on to this oven. It was $59.99 at Target last night, April 23, 2009 and fell in love with the color and for $60 what the heck? I paid $150 for my other oven and it lasted 6 months and I'm beginning to think all microwave ovens these days last 6 months. Sharp and Kenmore made some good microwaves in the day; especially the Convection Microwave Ovens with the ability to dehydrate foods; gosh, I miss that darn thing! I'm not big on white ovens, but I am big on stainless steel interiors and this oven isn't. It may be fair, it may be unfair to rate this oven a 3; though it is the average. I'll come back in 6 months and give this oven its true rating if it is still alive. Love the red and how it fits with our decor in our kitchen. Pretty sad; buy an oven for the color, but 60 bucks... for a 900 watt oven; time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment